Wednesday, July 4, 2012

EIGHT ways to win my HEART?

Evening,well haha in my recent post i stated that im proud of my booboo with her passion on wirting but well now shes officially give on the challenges! BWEK i nak give up jugak lah ;p but hey its not easy okay to write its more easier to babbling around thn writing.plus the challenges pun merapu..zzz but at least she is committed to her blog unlike me. ;p  okay okay now back to my challenge pule.
8 ways to win my heart.ayoo bahaya ni ramai masuk meminang nnt HAHAHA

ATTITUDE.no matter how pretty ure,but with an ugly attitude,ure the ugliest human ever.but hey jgn narrow minded sgt.ppl can be change ;) live to be a better person.

Well attitude is everything so to list 8 ways to win my heart...hmm its hard! all of 8 ways are within 'ATTITUDE' the way u treat elderly ppl.especially ur mum and dad..how you respect other human being,the best thing that can easily make u earn a place in my heart is PURE kindest heart.

But.. im not that good or kindest person on earth, i guess this thing are subjective haihh life are complicated hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment