Sunday, February 26, 2012

MARS.


Lately I've been hit with a bad news which is a major blow for me, the road now seems to be dark, i guess that is the world is all about, a dream that I've been dreaming since i was a kid starting to fade away, nothing is alien about klifa having trouble with their management,but things are diff now,it started to get even worst,they might close down,just like that, i just cant understand,why people can be so greedy and so selfish( referring to botak) how can he even live in peace after con all his student money. I don't mind about the money, but he took away many hopes and dreams,he turned every dreams to ashes, he kill our passion.and i almost give up in life..for the time being im currently undergoing with some part time courses as a back up plan,getting old now, i have more responsibilities in life,so ill just play along with it,im so grateful that i have my sayang,friends and family that always been there,for me,always support me.i really need them and i need you more sayang, hereby i wanna thank you,for being part of my life for nearly 5 months, :) ure my motivation for me to achieve something in life, ill do my best for you, even it takes me to the MARS, I love you! :* 





P/S: Starting to get use with writing. But excuse my grammar haha bwek!

No comments:

Post a Comment