Saturday, January 14, 2012

Douze :)

Happy 3 monthsary sayang,well yes officially it is our third month,i just cant get enough thanking and so grateful to have you in my life,praying hard each day for us,hoping that you would be my love of my life,i love you so much nur illyana shazmin bt hj.mohd amin.more months and years looking foward too.insyallah we can make it.and sayang,you are the best,dearest thing that come to my life,certainly you the perfect girl syg,many others out there define perfect girl in a long list sampai lebam mata nk baca but for me,perfect girl,is all about you.as for that,ill always try my very best,to be there for you,to bring joy to ur life,bring smile to your face,to love you more and more each day.there is no other better gift in the world for me,when you are the best ever gift from god. i love you sayang.and yes my love,i wont give up. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment