Thursday, October 13, 2011

12/10/11

MY BOO, MY SAYANG, MY EVERYTHING :) 

It was Wednesday.
The ring :)
     I was nervous as hell before i meet you sayang,grr only god knows how i feel ;p
practice again and again on how to propose you,end up i just did it my way haha.
When you said yes. ;DD i was like, yay woohooo feel like jumping everywhere
(but control macho ;p) thanks boo!
I LOVE YOU!
 Ohhhhhhhh....
 Syg, I got something to tell!
I love you,so much, now i feel like eating you ;p 
*bush*Go away!

Being with you,it the thing,that i always want to.making you happy,its the main objective.loving you,its the reason god send me to you,cause i always love you.

I always want a long term relationship,i always pray that youll be the one and only,i hope you do,being in relationship,its not easy,but together we can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment